Project 7 (P7) is a free resource for students to start Bible Clubs at their High School and Middle School campuses. P7 Clubs are student led and driven opportunities for students to participate in a spiritually inspired, relationship oriented, community serving project in their school. If you are interested in starting or joining a P7 club make the pledge to be a P7 Missionary!
The greatest project you could ever work on is within the seven years of secondary school, a project that leads to completion in Christ!
To be at the forefront of creating an apostolic presence on junior high/middle school and high school campuses across North America.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Equipping and empowering students to be leaders in their schools as P7 missionaries.
- Encouraging youth pastors to disciple, inspire and persuade their students to unlock their faith in their schools.
- Expressing the mission, purpose, vision, rights and core values to school administrators.
- Evangelizing middle school/junior high and high school campuses through P7 Bible Clubs.
Project 7 Core Values
- Accountability – Take responsibility for our actions on and off campus that influence the lives of others.
- Communication – Show love to everyone through our words and actions.
- Empowerment – Empower students to take initiative and give their best to the mission God has for their life.
- Integrity – To act with honesty and character without compromising the truth.
- Leadership – To lead with courage in order to shape the future.
- Relationship – Encourage relationship with God and with Others.
- Community – Establish community among the student body and use that strength to impact the local community through service projects and supporting current causes.